Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just in case...

things get too crazy in the next couple of days, I want to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I just took a Key Lime Pie out of the oven and put the Pumpkin Pie in to bake. The fresh asparagus has been steamed and is marinating in it's soy sauce and lemon juice bath. Tomorrow morning I will make the corn pudding and Tastefully Simple Beer Bread and then we'll be off to my youngest sister's for our Thanksgiving feast. If you are traveling, safe travels to you and yours. Happy eating and planning for the Power Shopping first thing Friday morning!

I'm thankful you are all in my life.

1 comment:

Liane said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and John too! We are traveling too, it is nice not having to make everything! LOL Hugs to you