Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another challenge


So Debbie turned me on to another of our CTMH sister's blog! And Heidi, Luckybug Creations, has a challenge going on. I am really digging all of these different challenges. It stretches my brain and whatever I can do to stretch my brain is a good thing! Since I was awake at 4:30 this morning, what better use of my time than to complete the challenge?!


I killed two birds with one stone too! Jan and John will be celebrating their 14th anniversary this coming week and I needed to make them an anniversary card anyway, so I decided to use the challenge to do their card.


I used Silhouette paper pack, Make It Count and From Me To You stamp sets. The stitched ribbon from the Black Designer Ribbon Rounds, along with some Bazzill rick-rack and dotted ribbon from my stash. The buttons in the centers of the flowers are from Making Memories. Black brads and a "M" brad (for Jan & John's last name!) for the center of the clock face. Oh, and clever me...the hands of the clock are pointing to "3" and "5", the date of their anniversary!!


Don't forget to post a response to my 100th blog posting from the other day. John will draw the name of one lucky winner on Monday the 3rd for a fabulous prize!!

4 comments:

Debbie DP said...

All I can say is WOW. That card is beautiful.

jeanne said...

Love this card!!!!

Chris said...

I love this card.

Chris <----who is scraplifting all of Sue's stuff to use someday

Blog Master E said...

FABULOUS entry for my blog challenge. I really love this card, Silhouette has got to be on e of my all-time favorite paper collections. Thanks for participating!