Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Color challenge #10


It's not easy being green! Marjorie is feeling St Patrick's Day in a big way this week. Kiwi, Buttercup, Citrus Leaf and Topiary are the colors of choice.


For this card I used Frogs and Friends (retired) and Doodle Alphabet. Cardstock and B&T are from Wild Adventure (retired.) I used my brand spanking new Prismacolor colored pencils that I just bought for 25% off this morning at Michael's as some highlight coloring on the frogs! The frogs each have googlie eyes from my stash. The dragonfly is Prisma glittered for just a bit of bling! The top part of the leaf, both frogs and the dragonfly are pop dotted but it doesn't show up well in the picture.

2 comments:

Liane said...

I absolutely LOVE it! I frogot! Hehehehehehe

Marjorie said...

Too cute!! I love your frogs, especially with those fun googley eyes and that sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for playing hun ^_~