Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cards, cards, cards!





Three more cards. Don't know if I'll use these as samples for Trish or for Convention swaps. Or both!


First one is a 4x4 done with 1" squares of various B&T from Boom Di Ada paper pack, then I used Simple Stitches to "sew" the lines and for the sentiment. A piece of frayed RicRac for some texture.


Second was stolen from the CTMH Artwork board. I used June SOM, With Love and stamped the flowers in Sweet Leaf. Then stamped one flower in Hollyhock and pop-dotted it for dimension. A photo hangar with a piece of white organdy ribbon. Simple but a really cute card, I think!


And last, is a buckle card using Good Times paper pack. I tried to make this one a bit more masculine since the vast majority of mine are feminine. I will probably do some more of this style in a feminine paper pack.

No comments: