Sunday, May 4, 2008

More Convention swap cards



I had so many swaps to get completed and to hostesses before May 1, that my Convention swap cards kinda got lost in the shuffle! I cleaned off my (s)crap table the other day and found the beginnings of a batch of cards that I started back before we went to the mountains and figured I'd best get them finished. I don't remember if the final result was what I had in mind when I started them, but I really like the end result! It's a tri-fold card. I used the scalloped Nestabilities for the biggest circle and Coluzzle to cut the smaller circle. I used Take Flight stamp set and Game On paper pack. For the cardinal, I stamped the image in black StazOn, then picked up Holiday Red and Ponderosa Pine with the blending brush to apply the color. The owl is stamped in Desert Sand with some Ponderosa Pine pine branches. I've still got most of a pack of Game On papers left, so I'm gonna see what I can create now that I can use to swap with.

1 comment:

Liane said...

AMAZING. Great cards too! How many cards do you have ready to swap? I am going to LOVE looking through your loot at convention.