Monday, May 5, 2008

Six Quirks

Marjorie, Mommy Scraps, tagged me last week. Here are the rules:

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the fellow bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

It's taken me this long to figure out 6 quirky things about me! And I know, y'all could come up with eleventy bilion off the tops of your heads!

1. My hands have to be covered in order for me to fall asleep.
2. I have to have a fan going at night. Even in Winter. It doesn't necessarily have to be blowing ON me, but the white noise from the fan makes it easier for me to go to sleep.
3. I love to surprise people, but hate being the one who is surprised. And I love playing guessing games with friends but hate it when they do it to me!
4. I enjoy having my fingernails and toenails match the season or an event.
5. I cannot tell a short story. Everything is "War and Peace" with me!
6. I could eat sushi 7 days a week.

I'm not tagging anybody. If you read and want to play, feel free.

1 comment:

Liane said...

LOL Fun quirks. Maybe I will try to think of a few to post since I really enjoy reading yours!