Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Color challenge 24


This week Marjorie chose Ocean, Citrus Leaf, Orange, Breeze and Sunny Yellow as her colors. I had taken pics of the kids at Kyle's graduation partay and knew what the layout was gonna look like, but had not decided on my colors. This challenge sealed the deal for me!


I used my wavy cutter and cut strips of Sunny Yellow, Citrus Leaf and Ocean for "waves", then mounted everything on Orange cardstock. Used my E size Boutique Alphabet for my title. Funky Fish stamp set, then put them thru my Zyron "X" backwards and put Prisma Glitter on the front of them. Their "bubbles" are Dew Drops. And a few buttons from my stash tied with Colonial White Waxy Flax.

2 comments:

Liane said...

LOVE the bright colors, great layout.

Marjorie said...

Super cute!!! I love these colors with your layout! Those fish at the bottom are too fun and I love how you made your title ^_~ Awesome page!! Thanks for playing hun!