Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Latest Project



And surprise! It's for Convention!!


John lurves those Shoestring Potato snacks. I don't buy them often and this is why. I bought a ginormous can on Fri. He polished it off Monday night! When he went to throw it away, I yelled to him, "Don't throw that away!" And of course he wants to know why. Well, because I'm gonna alter it and put candy in it to take to Convention. So I used Boom-Di-Ada paper pack and Cottage Floral stamp set. There's some CTMH Big Pink flowers that I used Spot On background stamp on. Also some new Prima Collage Flowers that I just got. Garden Green My Accents and Autumn Terracotta Ribbon Rounds. The little dangly on the one side says "Sweet!" I thought that was appropriate! I filled it with Life Savers Sweet Mint and Starlight Peppermints. I'll set it on our table when we are working and anyone who wants one can help themselves.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those canister's are very pretty. We are finally getting some much needed rain. We still aren't getting the severe stuff like you guys so stay safe.

BTW, I tagged you on my blog.