Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Amanda Faye's swap







One of my CTMH sisters, Amanda Faye has a ginormous swap that she hostesses with each new Idea Book release. She is about the only CTMH person I'll even bother to swap with any more due to the crap I was getting back from other swappers. She always attracts the cream of the crop and I get fantastic stuff back from her swaps. Always!




I take 4 spots in her swaps. A card spot, an altered item spot, a Circle Album spot and a 2 page 6x6 layout spot. And I always take paper pack 3. Never knowing what it's gonna be, but it's always been good to me! And this IB was no different! Notebook is probably my second favorite paper pack ever with CTMH. First place goes to Silhouette!




So here's what I created with this wonderful paper pack: First is a 4x4 card. Then my altered item. I took a round coaster and cut out the middle. Made a dangly center and attached it using a photo hanger. It's meant to be an ornament for you to hang. Then is my 2 page 6x6 layout. And finally my front and back of the Circle Album.




Colors used with the Notebook paper pack are Bamboo, Desert Sand, Hollyhock and Crystla Blue. Stamp sets are Coffee Stain and Code It. All new papers and stamps will be available Sept 1.

1 comment:

Liane said...

Love it! Very purdy!