Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stitches Begone!

I went yesterday for the stitches removal. The Dr was very happy with how Doc John had kept the ear and neck clean and dressed! She said he did a fabulous job. I'm such a wimp though! I almost passed out twice while the nurse was removing the stitches! It was pretty painful, but sheesh! I'm such a gurl!! We have to keep a dressing and bandage on the ear at night, and then in the morning, I am to remove the bandage and re-dress it and leave it open during the day until it is completely healed.

They also froze 50 skin tags around my neck while I was there. I have a place on my left hand that they froze as well. She didn't seem to think it was anything, but she said if it comes back, they will biopsy it when I go back in 6 weeks.

Last. A shout out to my friend Nicole and her dh Jason and son Brendan. They welcomed the newest addition to their family, Kieran at 3:18 this morning in Japan! Welcome Kieran!

No comments: