Sunday, November 2, 2008

OCC challenge week 19


Denise is the hostess for Nov at Our Creative Corner and her first challenge was for us to color! Using whatever our favorite medium is. In addition, one of the members daughter is having a rough go right now with some health issues so they asked if anyone would be willing to send cards to help cheer Ali up. So I combined mine and the card I created will be going to Ali. I used an image that Marjorie, Mommy Scraps sent me last week in a RAK and used my CTMH markers in Hollyhock, Bamboo, Desert Sand and Crystal Blue to color the image. Then I used Notebook paper pack and Hollyhock twill ribbon to complete the card. Sentiment is CTMH Say It In Style.

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Sue, this is an adorable card! I'm sure Ali will love it and thanks for sending it off to her!

Liane said...

Love the card, good coloring job too! That is a cute image.