Monday, December 8, 2008

OCC challenge week 24


I know, bad blogger! I've been busy trying to get my Christmas gifts finished up and tomorrow still hasn't come to our house! The decorations are still not out. The tree is not up. I need to get myself together and just get it done. Otherwise I'll have to leave the tree up til July 31 (Chris' birthday!) to justify even putting it up!


On to the task at hand!


Julee is the hostess for Dec at Our Creative Corner and her first challenge is a sketch. I needed a Thank You card for a friend, so seized the opportunity to use the sketch for my card. I pulled things out of my stash that I have no idea who the designers are, so forgive me! I did use T!m Holtz Fragments with Ranger alcohol inks for the decorative element. And the "T" is Scenic Route. I also used some glossy cardstock and ran it thru the wet alcohol ink to use as a background for the cut out portion of the "T" which I then added Glossy Accents to to make it shine.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, thanks somuch for playing along.

Lea said...

Cute. Hey, the circle paper is Basic Grey! I have some of that. he he he

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

That was so sweet. You made me a beautimous card!

Liane said...

I love your work!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along! :)

iamjaytee said...

pretty card!