Saturday, December 20, 2008

One more.....
















Christmas gift done! I did some cards for my mother-in-law to send to her friends and family back in Japan. And I can say they are for her because they don't have a computer and therefore, don't read my blog!! I have to keep the cards very simple since that is the Japanese way. So there's not a lot of embellishments or extra "fluff" on these. Just very basic cards. I used Prima Tea & Silk paper pack and Bazzill cardstock. Stamp sets are the yet unreleased Aspirations, Intrinsic Backgrounds, and Kanji Phrases from CTMH and a couple of Oriental stamps from my stash. I used Creme' Brulee, Sorbet, Juniper and White Daisy inks.

2 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

They are great. I especially love that second one, it is very classy.

Liane said...

Simplify, love that motto! Beautiful cards Sue, love your work!