Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bluebird of Happiness


John and I got new phones on Sunday. Our contract was about to expire, so we got new Samsung Rant phones. It will take me until the new contract expires to figure out everything these phones will do! We are going to donate our old phones to the battered women's shelter, so we're letting the batteries die down. So John's old phone woke me up at 3 AM this morning chirping that the battery was low. Duh! So I threw the phone out in the garage so I didn't have to listen to it, but the deed was already done. I was awake. And I can't go back to sleep. I needed a card to send to our friend Charlie who had surgery on his foot last week and one for my fil who had a basal cell cut off of his lower eyelid/cheek on Monday. I saw a picture of a wall hanging in one of the mail order catalogs that came last week and the overall theme of the wall hanging appealed to me and I committed it to memory so I could make a card that was similar. I used SU Kraft cardstock for the base. CTMH Circle Around and It's A Party stamp sets for the circles. The bird is from CTMH Bird Basics and the branches are rub-ons from the CTMH Love Story collection. The birds wing have Diamond Stickles, the eye is a Bitty Brad and the beak has Glossy Accents.

3 comments:

Liane said...

Darling! Wow, love it!

Debbie DP said...

AWWWWW now this one is my favorite. I love that little bird

jeanne said...

Love the bird!!!!