Thursday, February 12, 2009

Share the Love

Lea gave me the idea. Learn with Lea I'm copying her!

In celebration of Valentine's Day, be one of the first three people to comment on this post and at some point during the year, you will recieve a special handmade gift from me. You won't know what it is or when it's coming, but sometime this year, you will get a gift. The only catch is, you have to be a blogger and you have to Share the Love on your own blog. And you have to send me a link to your blog when you do your post. If you don't, I'll move down the line to the next commenter. You have to send me your link before the end of this week.

Hurry...the clock is ticking!

4 comments:

iamjaytee said...

mememememememe

iamjaytee said...

didnt read enough
www.iamjaytee.blogspot.com I dont know how to link here dang it

Debbie DP said...

Ok I will play. Am I 2 or 3?
www.debbiesscrapsandpieces.blogspot.com Have you noticed I like lengthy titles?

Chris said...

Still not doing a blog, but am commenting. You're fab!