Friday, March 6, 2009

Amy R's challenge


Poor Amy was lamenting the fact that they had another blizzard yesterday and how she's ready for Spring. Maybe I shouldn't rub it in that we will be in the 80's on the west coast of FL this weekend!


Anyway! She gave us her 1 year anniversary sketch this week on Prairie Paper & Ink. I saw a really cool idea on the Spellbinders Blog & Community Forum blog this morning. Use your Nestie dies to cut a window in the front of your card. So I incorporated Amy's sketch with that idea and made Amy a Spring card! The background is stamped with CTMH Intrinsic Backgrounds stamp. The tree is from CTMH Four Seasons and is stamped on the inside of the card. The sentiment is from CTMH April Word Puzzle. Papers are from CTMH Emporium Creative Basics paper pack, as is the Vineyard Berry grosgrain ribbon. Bling dotting the "I" is unknown from my stash. The scallop on the bottom is my new EK Success punch that I exchanged for the dots one I didn't like.

3 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Lovely card!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great spring card!

AmyR said...

hmph!! Not only did we get a blizzard but we got a couple of days with -30 temps too!!

Enjoy the warm weather and I hope that your springy card will tempt the fates to finally let spring arrive here too!!

Thanks for playing along!