Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dermo good news!

Finally!

Went back for my check today and she was very pleased with how well all three sites have finally healed. The last one we did is completely healed and she says it should have very little scarring. The first two sites were a bit more complicated. Since they had been done the longest and had the most damage, they are both gonna leave pretty nasty scars. They have both finally scabbed over and she said a lot of times, she will take the scab off, but she said we're better off leaving these alone with all of the problems we've had with them. So the scars will be worse, but they are covered with clothing 99% of the time, so I'm not worried about it. I'd rather have a couple of scars than the potential of having something cancerous left inside me. And since all three sites were looking so good, she said we could go back to the skin tag freezing. So she froze a bunch more and said she doesn't want to see me for three months unless I notice something that needs her attention. Woo Hoo!!

No comments: