Friday, March 27, 2009

New hairs!


I got them cut AND colored yesterday! Last color was before Convention in July last year and my last cut was before Thanksgiving. I was looking shaggy...and dark! Summer's coming, so I needed to lighten things up a bit. So we whacked it all off! I even let her cut it up over my ears. I can't tell you the last time I've let my ears show, because of the thang that ended up being basal cell that was in my ear for so many years. But it's gone and the spot is all healed, so why not show my ears?! We also made it blonder. I lift in about 10 minutes and I told Heather when she was washing me out that I took that to mean that God really did intend for me to be a blonde, since I lift so quickly! Now I jsut have to remember to use a LOT less shampoo!

3 comments:

jeanne said...

cute, cute, cute.

ya ya's mom said...

very nice sue :)

Debbie DP said...

Love the hair looks nice.