Saturday, March 21, 2009

OCC challenge


Another great sketch from March's hostess Kim at Our Creative Corner this week.


Feeling my "masculine" side today, so I went with CTMH Heirloom (retired) paper pack. Grungeboard heart is from t!m Holtz, painted with Old Paper Distress Paint, then came back in with CTMH New England Ivy around the outside for dimension. The "U" is CTMH CTMH Color Ready Alphabet Oxford. I sponged CTMH Vanilla Cream ink, then did just the outside edge in New England Ivy. I used my "somewhat" new EK Success punch for the torn paper edge. A piece of CTMH twill ribbon and a brad from my stash.

4 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

That's great. I wasnt' sure about that punch, but it is fantastic on this card.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great card Sue, your design is SO creative and fun! Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Vicki G said...

Cute Card! I like the heart that you used............thanks for playing!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun card. You did awesome on the sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.