Friday, May 1, 2009

Amy R's challenge


Amy's got another great sketch for us this week. Prairie Paper & Ink


Since I've had the Bella paper pack out, I figured I'd just go ahead and continue to play with it! I cheated a bit and used the beautiful and versatile Fancy Cut Botanicals for my flowers. There are three sheets of preprinted and scored flowers, centers, leaves and swirls per pack in the colors Juniper, Tulip, Creme Brulee, Sorbet and Lilac for $3.95. Great deal and so quick and easy to use! Pop them out and you're good to go! All of the flowers are pop-dotted. Sure wish that showed up in the picture! I used brads and buttons from my stash for the centers. Also a piece of White Daisy Waxy Flax and Creme Brulee ribbon.

2 comments:

Liane said...

Yep, love the more simple ones.... love this one!

Meli Palmer said...

oh, how precious are these little flowers! I love how you dressed them up!