Monday, August 24, 2009

CardPatterns Challenge


Love the sketch at CardPatterns this week!


I'm giving another sneak peek at a new stamp and paper pack from CTMH. The paper pack, called Jingle, will be available to customers Sept 1. The stamp set is the Oct Stamp of the Month and can only be ordered during Oct and can be earned free with qualifying purchase. The tree is embossed with white EP. The snowflakes I used Winter Wonderland EP, which has glitter mixed in the EP. The swirls are stamped using CTMH Playful Flourishes stamp set and I used Prisma Glitter on them.

4 comments:

Debbie DP said...

Cute card. Love the snowflakes

whoistracy said...

Just gorgeous! I love the soft colors you paired together and that beautiful tree.

Liane said...

The more I see that paper pack, the better I like it!

Liane said...

Duh, your CARD is one of those reasons....