Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm so punny!


Sometimes I even quack myself up!


Favorite Youngest Nephew Jake's got a birthday coming the end of this week, so I needed a card. Of the animal persuasion, since he's still all about the animals! I swear this kid's gonna be Noah when he grows up! I used CTMH Good Times pp, along with the hippo from It's A Zoo stamp set. I stamped the word "hippo" using Hodgepodge Alphabet stamp set, then cut the letters apart and inked the edges in Chocolate. The "Birthday" is from Happy Birthday stamp set. There's a piece of Sweet Leaf ribbon and a pewter brad, both CTMH and a star brad, unknown from my stash.

2 comments:

Liane said...

LOVE it! I am so far behiind (1000 posts on my reader) but just looking right now! Love this one!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

A-dorable!