Monday, February 22, 2010

Whoops!




See what happens when you make something two months before the actual holiday and then get sick for almost a month?! That "something" gets buried on your work table (the gremlins come in at night and do it. Cuz I'm such a place for everything and everything in it's place kinda gal! And if you believe that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell ya!) and you find it two weeks after the holiday!

My thought in making this Sue's World Famous Coaster Hanging was to put it on the front door before Valentines Day. So guess what? With only 6 days left in February, it's going on the front door today! I don't remember at this point what paper I used, what stamps I used, or much else for that matter! I DO know that the little hearts are part of my birthday gift o' goodness from Debbie and Evan! Oh, and I used round coasters! Hee hee!!

No comments: