Monday, March 22, 2010

The final one...


...for this go-round anyway! I need to move on! I've got projects sitting on the back burner, not the least of which is cleaning and purging this hole I call a scraproom. My work space has closed in on me since I've been working on these pics. Instead of putting away the toys I've been playing with, I just pulled out more. So nothing is where it's supposed to be. And while I am NOT a neat freak, this mess is getting the best of even me! So moving on.....................


This one uses CTMH Unforgettable pp. Another favorite of mine! Layout is another from Reflections and is called Bottom Border-Four In A Row. The chipboard is unknown from my stash and is inked in CTMH Cocoa. The small flowers on the B&T have Glossy Accents on the petals for some dimension. There's a piece of Sorbet ribbon and some crochet flowers as well. Oh, and a few buttons with Sorbet Waxy Flax.


The End!

1 comment: