Friday, March 19, 2010

Still more Joy!







I think I see the finish line! I've got maybe 6 or 7 more groups of pictures left and I can call this project D.O.N.E!


This is another Imagine layout called Fiesta. The squares were done by placing chipboard behind the cardstock and running my bone folder around the edge, then coming back in with Sweet Leaf ink along the edge to give some dimension. The large circle is CTMH Dimensional Elements On Target. The chipboard "Joy" is from my stash and LONG forgotten where it came from! It was red and I used Judikins Mica Glaze Amethyst to paint it. Then I used my heat gun to "burn" away some of the edge color to give it a distressed look. Flowers are various ones from my stash, as is the "it's all about me" chipboard. Paper pack is CTMH Emporium.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

I love all the technique in the JOY just jumps right out