Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sneak Peekage-Passages







This is my second (and last) set of cards for our team swap. I've got LOTS of new schtuff on these! CTMH is introducing a new clear card in this Idea Book. You get 4 scallop edge and 4 rounded corner square cards with clear envies. The paper pack, Passages, is "vacation" themed and I snorted when I saw that the map that they used was of the greater Washington, DC area! How appropriate since Convention is in DC this year! The stamp set is Live Inspired and it too has a small Washington, DC postmark type stamp in the set. There are new Marks Passages; a bookmark type of embellishment. CTMH has also added Cocoa Ribbon Rounds to it's lineup, so that is represented as well.

Stay tuned. I've got a couple more stamp sets and two more paper packs to sneak peek before customers can get their hands on the new stuff May 1!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

cute cute cute. Really love the card. I was sure I liked the paperpack now it is a must have.