Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feelin' Sunny


I have to admit, when I saw this weeks sketch at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ I was stumped! I had NO idea what I was gonna do with it! And it kept eating at me. So I finally got to looking in my stash and I saw the colored corregated paper that I've had For.Ever and my first thought was "sun." Then I found my CTMH ric rac and I still have some yellow left, so that would be great for the sun's rays. And then I found some CTMH Dimensional Elements and it had the "Here Comes the Sun" sentiment. Perfect! A couple of unknown pieces of scrap outta my stash and voila! After it eating at me for 3 days, this card came together in less than 10 minutes!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

love love love this card. The sun is so cute with the ric rack