Sunday, July 18, 2010

We interrupt...


Convention posts for a sneak peek! Alicia, http://callmecraftyal.blogspot.com/ is doing another round of card tag. There are 12 of us (I think!) participating this time. Alicia created a card and emailed a pic of it to the first girl. Then she made her card and emailed a pic back to Alicia. Who emailed THAT pic to the next girl and so on. All you get to see is the one who was ahead of your's card. No others. Until the big reveal at the end. I was the last one on the list and I just emailed my pic of my card back to Alicia. And while I can't share the WHOLE thing with you just yet, I CAN share a sneak peek. Once Alicia reveals all of the cards on her blog, I'll share my whole card and I'll link you up so you can go see how they morphed during this process. This is the third card tag I've participated in and it's always so much fun to see the end result and what inspired us from the card the person ahead of us created. Stay tuned...more to come!!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

cannot wait to see the rest of this card.