Friday, September 24, 2010

Triple Play





























One thing I did make while healing that I can share is the Sept CTMH Promo called Triple Play. You get three mini-albums, die cuts to stamp and a stamp set in this promo. Once I finally figured out how to put the first one together, the other two went very quickly. The finished size is 3 x 3, so this would make a great mini album to put a few pics in to share at work or it would also make great Christmas gifts for a hair and nail gal!! Good thing they don't read my blog, huh?! All three are shown closed in the first pic. The colors are Sunset, Indian Corn Blue and Hollyhock. 'Scuse the finger in a couple of the pics! Silly page wouldn't lay down since I just put it together before I took the pic. I also added some round velcro to the front tab and back cover so it would stay closed and not flop open.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

I love these books. You are right they would make great gifts