Friday, February 25, 2011

Bitty album






















This is another of the projects that I found on my (S)crap table when I was cleaning it. This was given to me by the gal running the Kodomo booth at CHA 2009. Sadly, right after that, Kodomo USA went out of business. They still have a booming and thriving biz in Japan, but they are no longer in the States. I loved this idea. They took old kids books and cut them up and repurposed them to make small photo albums with. Since this one only has 6 pages, it's going to Joy the next time I see her. She can put pics of she and her bff's in it and have it as a keepsake. There is a pattern on the paper on the first two pages but no matter how I photographed it, the pattern would not show up. So you'll just have to take my word for it! All of the embellies, letters, etc were included in the kit and I have NO idea what mfg they are.

No comments: