Sunday, July 24, 2011

t!m Goodness

One of my fave lss's, Posh Scraps was having a sale to make room for more new products scheduled to start arriving from CHA Winter. All t!m and Sizzix were 25% off. Well, it had t!m's name, so I was there! I finally found the Valise movers and shapers die. This is gonna look so cool using GrungeBoard and cardstock as a mini album! I also found the Sewing Room die and picked that up. Love his vials with cork stoppers. Have so many ideas for uses on this! And glassine paper. Kinda like kraft paper, but a lighter texture and it looks so cool crumpled up and made into flowers! This is actually pockets, but I can cut it apart to make flowers, or use the pockets for hidden journaling. And the two



non-t!m purchases are Maya Road canvas banners! They have rivets in the top to put embroidery thread, waxy flax, bakers twine, whatever thru. I can ink them or leave them as is and stamp flourishes or letters or whatever on them. Or even use rub-ons or alter some chipboard alphas. Oh! The possibilities! And last but not least is the 7 Gypsies apothecary labels. Had to have something to go on those vials!! I *may* use the Arsenic Poison one and just leave it sitting on the kitchen counter! And 10 BINGO chips that I can leave the red color or run it thru my white ink pad and let it dry, then ink in whatever color I need

1 comment:

jeanne said...

goodness abounds!!!!