Friday, September 23, 2011

Canvas Boo

One of the companies I was most excited about seeing their products after the CHA reveal party at Whim So Doodle was Canvas Corp http://canvascorp.com/home/ All sorts of alterable things that are right up my alley! Last week, Whim So Doodle posted on their blog that they had gotten their first shipment in, so I ran (OK...DROVE!) down to St Pete to get me some! I picked up a couple of different stretched products. One is burlap and the other is canvas. Wasn't real sure what I was gonna do with them, but I knew inspiration would hit at some point! Canvas Corp posted a cute canvas project the other day and it gave me the inspiration I needed to break out my burlap piece and go to work. I used , in addition to the Stretched Burlap, CTMH Mischief paper pack and Typewriter Keys stamp set, Staz On Pumpkin Ink, Maya Road Canvas Banner, Canvas Corp mini clothespins,  Claudine Hellmuth Studio  Purple Palette Acrylic Paint and various  Halloween ephemera and jute from my stash. Now I have to wait til Oct 1 to put it out on display!

I can see me buying more of these burlap and canvas stretched products for every season!



No comments: