Thursday, March 1, 2012

Idea-Ology Art Journal

Combining this weeks challenge at Simon Says with the latest page for my art journal. The challenge was to use t!m's Idea-Ology lines and I think I've accomplished that goal!

I started with a page from his Crowded Attic line and distressed the edges. Used his houses die and some colored corregated paper from long ago and cut out a few houses and distressed them as well. Cut the roofs using odd bits that were on my scrap table. Then dug thru my Fragments box and pulled out random
Idea-Ology bits and some that aren't but go with the overall feel of my piece.




2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Digging in your awesome stash I see...look at the Chinese writing...so cool!!! I love those houses, but I never seem to know what to do with them...now I have inspiration!!! Wow Sue!!!

Debbie DP said...

Another amazing page. This art journal of yours is wonderful