Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Susan's Spring/Summer Swap

I just realized I never shared my swap cards from Susan's team swap! So I will rectify that now. 


 First up. I used Pemeberley paper pack for this one. This quickly became my favorite of the new paper packs! I used some of our new Color Ready Seam Binding ribbon and in my best t!m fashion, smooshed CTMH inks on my Kraft mat and spritzed them with water then drug the also water spritzed ribbon thru the color and left it all wrinkled up as I dried it with my heat gun so that it would stay wrinkly. The flower is the new Wooden Shapes-Flowers and I used my markers to color them, then dried with the heat gun and added Stickles for bling. I cut out the card and flowered paper using the CTMH Art Philosphy cartridge.
 Next up is Crusin'. The tire tracks and gas pump, I used black embossing powder on to give some dimension. Did the same technique with the ribbon on this as I did with Pemberley. The bottle cap is an add-on for this paper pack.

Last but not least is Footloose. This was my favorite paper when I saw it in the Idea Book. I always order the Workshop On The Go because you get an exclusive stamp set and two different embellishments along with the paper pack. I decided to random stamp the Bamboo cardstock with every stamp in the stamp set, and that is the piece on the bottom. I used my wave blade in my cutter using the wavy blue paper in the pack and highlighted the wave edge with some Stickles. The seahorse is also covered in Stickles and I used some raffia from my stash because I thought it went better with the "beachy" paper than the Seam Binding Ribbon did.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

I love these cards. I really loved the gas pump and the bottle cap oh yes the seahorse and the tire track

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I love these, especially the cruising...glad I got that set! That blinged out seahorse is striking!