Friday, July 27, 2012

CTMH sneak peek

It's almost time (Aug 1) for the new CTMH Idea Book to go live to customers. That means it's time for our team swap and time for sneak peeks! Letting the cat out of the bag just a bit early, but we have another FABULOUS Cricut cartridge called Artiste that has lots (over 700 as a matter of fact) images with a large portion being 3-D and home decor items. CTMH discontinued our markers earlier this year and has now come out with our own Alcohol based markers. We've also got 8 great new paper packs and over 53 new embellishments.

I'm back to my normal two spots in Susan's swap because she's gonna spread things out a bit and do a traditional card swap first, then later she will do a swap using the new markers and then later still a swap using the new Artiste cartridge.

First up is the new Dakota paper pack. A go-to for those who have boys with lots of blues and reds and a western-ish theme.

Second is La Belle Vie, a very French feeling paper pack. Two colors limited to this paper pack are La Belle Pink and Mauve. There are no inks to match these colors as they are meant to be a highlight color.






The burlap ribbon on the La Belle Vie card is one of our new embellishments. It's about 1.5" wide and I folded it in half and whip-stiched down the folded edge, then pulled the thread tight and gathered the ribbon into a "flower" shape. The "diamond" in the center of the heart is also one of the new embellishments, Boutique Assortment.

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Look at you already creating! I got my book...sorry I forgot to tell you! I look at a few pages every night before I fall asleep. I love looking at all the projects! Yours are wonderful...love the added string and burlap.