Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wish

It's challenge 29 at Linda's and this week it's Texture Fades, which is found on page 64 of the book Compendium of Curiosities II by Tim Holtz.

I wish you could see this tag up close and in person! I stamped the deer and hand cut it out (I know, glutton for punishment!) then used Dry Rock Candy Glitter all over it. The shimmer and shine is amazing In Real Life! The wreath is from Tim's Woodlands Collection and I used Dyan's Cut Grass Spray Inks to color it.




2 comments:

Donna Gibson said...

Hi Sue,
This tag is lovely! I especially like the bright green wreath. It just pops off the background! And cutting out that reindeer was pretty ambitious but you did a FAB job of it!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

It's gorgeous!!! I love the grungy stripes tattered and torn like that!!! Such a cool look! The bright pop of green on the wreath is yummy! Gorgeous deer for a gorgeous tag!!!