Friday, October 2, 2015

SDC215-Card for a Child

This week's hostess at SDC215 is Janet and she wants us to create a card for a child.

There is a special young man who will be getting this tag from me. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks for my base, then used  Black Embossing paste thru the Tim Holtz Halloween stencil. Once that was dry, I used Transparent Embossing Paste thru the Tim Holtz Shattered stencil. I used Roc Nicholas' Scalloped Lace Border and her new Polka Dot Dog stamp and the witches hat is from the new Tim Holtz Crazy Things accessories stamp set to go with his Bird Crazy stamp set. Which goes to prove you don't always have to use a stamp set for what it was designed for!!



3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

How lovely, Sue. He'll love it ! Thanks for joining is over at Stampotique this week !
Corrie x

sue :) said...

A fab tag the colours are great. x

Sam & Poppy said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!