Saturday, January 9, 2016

12 Tags of 2016-January



I'm so glad Tim is continuing on with his 12 Tags for 2016!

This year he is making everything old, new again. He will be revisiting older techniques and giving them a new spin! 

For January, he pulled out Industrious Metal and Chalkboard Techniques. I could not find my Black Distress Paint, so I used Ground Espresso Distress Paint instead and I kinda like the softer look it gave! And I could not find my Frosted Crystal Powder, so I used Copper instead and I REALLY like the look it gave! It really is about using what you have and making do! Still marching to the beat of my own drummer!!





2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I have decided not to go the 12 tags of 2016 as I haven't even finished the 2015 ones...
Yours is fab Sue, can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the year...
Corrie x

pmstamper said...

Awesome tag. Love your color choices. Thanks for sharing it.