Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy New Year (a few days early!)

December 26th means it's time for my final Design Team piece for 2016 and a feature on Roc's blog.

A few of her animals have gotten together for an early New Year's Party! I used a couple of mop-up pages in my small Dylusions journal for this party. I added a few of Tim's rub-ons that were laying on my craft table for some added interest along with some texture stamping. 

Stamps used are:
ElliePolka Dot DogBunnyDogFlying PigScreaming Bunny, and Party Dog. Additionally I used, Stacked Boxes and Flying Heart.

These and ALL of Roc's stamps can be found at Stampotique.

Happy New Year, and we'll see you in 2017! Party on!!



 

3 comments:

roc said...

so wonderful sue! i hope your holidays will be filled with a lot of love!

Corrie Herriman said...

That's great Sue ! Happy New Year to you too !
Corrie x

UplayOnline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.